Welcome to your Heart-Time-Blog and Heart-Time TV.
Meanwhile we will be working on expanding the English part of the Blog, here some FilmTips and other Blogsections like Event-Hotline, Pascal's Blog...
For homemade Videos and Live-Broadcasting clic on Heart-Time TV.
You can find great Films in English too, under the German section of FilmTips.
Dieser Dokumentarfilm von BBC illustriert auf seltene Weise die Blüte der Mayas mit ihren chronologisch nacheinander wichtigsten Städten:
Esta película documental de BBC muestra de manera maravillosa el florecimiento de los mayas con sus cronológicamente más importantes ciudades:
This documental movie from BBC shows in an excellent way the flourishment of the Maya with their cronologically most important cities:
Calakmul, Tikal, Palenque und Chichen Itza.
(Movie in English).
Alter wiederbelebter Blog von 2009 zur Feier der neuarrangierten
Having the feet on the ground... and the head up in the sky, they say. I believe in these times it is important like never before having our life grounded, what then will make possible our spiritual and creative development and reaching the success we wish in life. If we do not ground, life will ground us, like it happened literally to Icarus when he flew too high, guided through his ego-inflation, and the wax of his wings melted because of the heat of father Sun. And where did he fall to? - To mother Earth, bum!!! (see photo).
Dear reader, I would like to invite you to reflect about how we can develop strong ROOTS in life, that help us improve our contact with this changing reality everybody is facing now on this
1. CONFRONT THE MIRROR OF YOUR REALITY: Look at life as it is, look at the 2 sides of the coin. This involves one of the most difficult facts in life: see your hidden parts, your dark parts, your egos, until this converts into a new attitude of life, into a constant Transformation. Knowing deep inside that you live with old strategies that did not work, with egos like fear (!!!) and anger... you are only loosing time and harming yourself or others. Remember there is no reason why we cannot all be happy and live in abundance... I commit myself to you that we will all achieve living that and putting it into practice. (That's what are the Word Rounds for we use, where everyone shares of this huge knowledge that he is re-collecting... and slowly we have strong insights, ... and know that it is much more easy than we think, and than they taught us...).
2. ACCEPT YOUR MORTALITY: Knowing that we are mortal and that life is today, makes us more humble and at the same time infinite beings (or cosmic beings, that's what we really
How can we loose the fear of death? - just have a meeting with the death, very easy. And apply that it helps us to purify and transform the things we have seen in the mirror (point 1). Here is where the secrets begin; as you might know, ancient cultures as the Tibetan, Mayan, from the Incas and from Africa and many more, have protected very well this old knowledge during centuries, and it has only been passed over from master to disciple. In our retreats according to the group, they will be revealed and experimented practically.
3. CONNECT YOUR ANCESTORS: This point has to do with point number 1 and 2. In the connection with our parents and grandparents we can find a hidden treasure. In stead of thinking of negative happenings, of guilt and remorse, as happens to a lot of us (what my parents did not give to me, what they gave me but did harm me, what they could have done better etc.), there are very easy and powerful techniques that help recognize the big treasure lying in what we inherit from them. In my shamanic work I sometimes share a multidimensional technique that changed my life; that's where - what before I could not overcome with my parents - began to heal completely, learning that my ego and projection of guilt where my obstacles. Meeting up with your real power and mission of life through this connection with your family ancestors will open your door to find connections with cosmic masters (how can you enter a "spiritual lineage" without having peace and loving your parents?).
In general, these 3 points MIRROR, DEATH and ANCESTORS for me are one of the most important keystones in life, and I repeat, they have really progressed my life with quantum leaps when I understood and remembered how to manage them.
As we will share in our 1 modul of Shamanic Training "ROOTS" (and you can of course invent and get inspired for appropriate actions in daily life), there exist certain pillars and elements which help to activate the knowledge previously mentioned:
- Return to a deep, full and powerful breathing.
- Enter in contact with Mother Earth and the element Earth (for example: work in the garden)
- Meditate and reflect about the world of the serpent, the subconsciousness and what can be found below in your "iceberg".
- Like a warrior, when you ask yourself "what is happening in the world?" don't connect with fear, but centre in your heart and ground (without doing assumptions, you only feel love, for yourself and the universe, and you will laugh a lot!!! hahahahahahaha...).
I wish you lots of success with your practice to ground your paradise on earth. Because, simply here it is, ... if we open the eyes and look with our heart.
Pascal K'in Greub, 2009
Dejar ir lo que tu piensas que sabes. Lass los was Du denkst zu wissen.
(starts: Villahermosa, Tabasco, ends: Mexico City)
The Olmecs chose the fertile region in the southeast of Mexico, between the states of Veracruz and Tabasco, a country that is also called "Olman". On this trip we'll unravel its secrets, which are not yet in the textbooks: of a peaceful civilization, led by priest-kings and their superior knowledge, probably navigators of the oceans, skull deformers as a symbol of beauty and intelligence. Read more:
The Olmec culture was formed by people of different races and languages and was a culture that built large ceremonial centers, such as San Lorenzo and Tres Zapotes in Veracruz and La Venta in Tabasc. The Olmecs established trade routes to the state of Guerrero and the Mexican Plateau, as well as to Guatemala and Costa Rica, and colonized in a peaceful manner through its outstanding culture at that time. Only slowly nowadays their significance that they have as Mother culture of Mesoamerica since 2000 BC is recognized, as the forerunners of the great cultures of the Mesoamerican classic period, such as the Mayas, Zapotecs and Teotihuacanos, when later Olmec culture decayed and merged with the salient features of each cultural field, to where they had been expanded.
Whatever was the origin of the culture of the Olmecs, their trade network between different areas of Central America has contributed to the spread of many cultural elements that are identified with the Olmec culture, including the cult of mountains and caves, the cult of the Feathered Serpent as a deity associated which agriculture, the religious symbolism of jade and even the artistic style itself, which has been intensively developed in the centuries after the decline of the major centers of this society. It is believed that the Olmecs were the first Americans with a glyph font to represent their language. In 2007 an inscription was discovered from the year 900 BC, what makes the Olmec writing the oldest of the Americas. "We are all Olmecs", as the Mexhicas tradition says today.
¿Vas a cantar el mantram conmigo? / Singst Du mit? / Will you chant with me the mantram?
hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare,
hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare...
Reconectando vidas pasadas: no lo pude creer, en 10 minutos aprendí este mantram con este instrumento harmonium que siempre me ha fascinado por su sonido de corazón. /
Verbinden mit früheren Leben: ich konnte es kaum glauben, in 10 Minuten habe ich dieses Mantram gelernt mit diesem Instrument, welches mich schon lange für seinen Herzklang fasziniert hat. /
Reconnecting past lives: I hardly couldn't believe it, within 10 minutes I have learnt this mantram with this instrument that has fascinated me for a long time for its heart sound.
(con/bei Sabrina, Yoga-Centre Arbon, Switzerland, marzo/März/march 2014)
WOULD YOU EVEN MISS THE NEXT MAYA TRIP? - We just had our lives be illuminated in the pyramids around Merida, Yucatan, during 5 days of ceremonies.
Frequency 2013 - Spiritual journey into the Maya-Land including ceremonies with shamans
30 December 2012 - 5 Jan. 2013
3 last seats and the bus is full!! What are you waiting for?
What brings you this Maya-Trip?
It is a journey into the parallel worlds starting from the Mayan temples, where the veils to the Holy and Divine are paper thin, and where the Mayan masters help us to liberate our "head film", to open the mind and the heart. Each participant, with the gentle accompaniment of Pascal K'in, will experience a unique soul journey, each in his individual process of spiritual growth. Each pyramid, each temple, with its guardians and masters from the past welcome him day by day with a new challenge, a new gift.
Esta mujer tomó una foto de su aura el día anterior de entrar a mi sanación grupal. Llegó conmigo hasta después de la sanación comentando que desde que la asaltaron sufrí de ataques de miedo y depresión. Como no creía "en estas cosas" se tomó otra foto después de la sanación diciendo que ahora se sentía como si nada hubiera pasado y con nuevas ganas de emprender la vida.
Gracias por compartir estas fotos, ¡así de verdad podemos ver lo que a veces no creemos!
This woman took that aura foto the day before entring to my group healing. She came to me some time after the session telling me that she was assaulted and since then has suffered from anxiety and depression. As she did not believe "in these things" she took another aura foto after the healing expressing that now she would feel as if nothing ever happened and with new power to undertake her life.
Thank you for sharing these fotos. Like this we really can see what sometimes we do not believe!
Lilou is one of the world's most famous video producer. She is an amazing woman with a beautiful mission: travelling around the world interviewing people with a shift-triggering message for us all...
I met her in the Santuario, Valle de Bravo, on 12-11-2011, and had the honour to be interviewed by her... Watch the beautiful picture with Pablo Arellano on the camera... (video is in English)
If you have a dream just try again!
Wenn du einen Traum hast versuch's doch noch einmal!
Uno de mis videos motivacionales favoritos. One of my favourite motivational videos.
Einer meiner Lieblingsvideo zum Thema Lebenstraum und -aufgabe... Enjoy...
Scenes from the film "What the Bleep do you Know", that is worth seeing again and again, so much details that open our mind and let us remember...
This is really a great Experiment...
First Scene comes in English, second in German: